Move into a new build home with our Assisted Move scheme*
How does Assisted Move work?
It's a four-step process:
1. We will recommend an estate agent who is able to achieve a timely sale, where you agree the price.
2. A marketing campaign will be formulated and your home will be promoted with the goal of selling in 4 weeks.
3. After you have accepted an offer, you can progress to secure your new home with Homes by Carlton.
4. With no need to worry about estate agency fees or advertising costs, enjoy this relaxed scheme which enables you to reserve your dream new home.
Is Assisted Move the best buying option for me?
If you own an existing home and are looking to sell so you can move into one of our stunning new homes as soon as possible, this could be the right scheme for you. Chat to our team for further information and about the eligibility criteria to find out if you could benefit from our successful Assisted Move scheme.
Why should I apply for Assisted Move?
This excellent buying option provides you with:
- A free valuation of your current property
- A local, experienced and highly-recommended estate agent to sell your home
- Time and cost-efficiency
- Friendly and expert advice from Homes by Carlton and the estate agent if you have any queries
- No advertising costs
- No estate agency fee if you progress with the new home
How can I apply for the Assisted Move scheme?
You can apply for the Assisted Move scheme with Homes by Carlton by simply contacting our sales team here and they will advise on whether this option is available on your desired home.
For more information, please fill in the form below and a member of the team will get back to you
An exclusive development of only 11 executive homes. Distinctly designed and situated in the sought after village of Redmarshall, this small collection of 4 and 5 bedroom homes all have open views over the stunning County Durham countryside.
A stunning development of just 31 family and executive homes. Beautifully designed and situated in the charming village of Thorpe Thewles, this collection of 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes are located close to the village centre and the beautiful Castle Eden walkway.